This weekend is Thanksgiving and I’m wishing you all a weekend filled with great times with family & friends, bountiful meals, and much to be thankful for. Among the many things I’m thankful for include:
- my family
- every friend — especially those who really come through when I least expect it
- good health
- living in such a friendly and healthy-minded community
- for artists (of all sorts: visual, spoken word, poets & authors, performing artists, every form of art and artists)
- for those who perform random acts of kindness
- for those who make sacrifices to help others
- anyone who is kind to animals
- the really sincere and great people I’ve met over at Flickr
- all of you — yes you!
I bought two copies of this Holstee manifesto a year and a half ago. I gave one to my son because I knew he’d love what it says and I kept one for myself. I’m thrilled to learn the manifesto is now available as greeting cards. If this is your first time reading the manifesto, read about how it came to be and the talented young entrepreneurs who made it happen.
Somehow I thought this might be a good time to feature the manifesto again. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!