recommend |rek a mend|verb [ trans. ]
1 put forward (someone or something) with approval as being suitable for a particular purpose or role : George had recommended some local architects | a book I recommended to a friend of mine.• advise or suggest (something) as a course of action : some doctors recommend putting a board under the mattress | [with clause ] the reportrecommended that criminal charges be brought.• [ trans. ] advise (someone) to do something : you are strongly recommended to seek professional advice.• make (someone or something) appealing or desirable : the house had much to recommend it.
from the New Oxford American dictionary
Thrilled with so many things lately.
- This fantastic project, The Reframe, by Holstee (take a couple minutes to watch their video)
- The Light Between Oceans: A Novel— our book club just read and discussed this — lots of discussion ensued over this novel.
- Taking a long walk every day — it’s simply good for the soul.
- Inviting someone over for a meal this week — so much fun. (make the meal simple and don’t be afraid of potluck)
- And, if you’re going to invite someone over, Whitewater Cooks at Home is utterly fantastic even if you think you aren’t a great cook.